Tuesday, December 11, 2012

30. Final Exam

Three things I was introduced to in this class:
I believe I could list 30, but here are the three that stuck out to me the most.
1. Animoto.  I love this! I made one for my class last week.  I will use this periodically use this to create motivational videos and informative videos for parents.
2. Moodle.  I am looking forward to my next two Samford classes being on Moodle so I can become even more familiar with this.
3. Podcasts.  I am excited that I can make my on podcast!  It was much simpler than what I expected.

1. I am still not sure how I could integrate livebinders as a teacher or administrator.  It seems that wikis and online file sharing website like dropbox would be much simpler and essentially serve the same purpose.
2. I still am not sure how to effectively use Outlook.  I am not sure how to create email lists, and I just feel like there are other aspects that this software can help me out.

1. I am excited to be incorporating Animoto into my class as a teacher.  I am going to use it to recruit future AP students into my course, and motivate the ones I currently have.  April McCutcheon (BHS assistant principal) and I set up an upgraded account for Buckhorn.  We both see it has an opportunity to market the school and allow teachers to market their own courses and/or extracurricular clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment